About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Daisy and I'm a dog. I'm here to tell you people that you need to learn how to live the good life, live it like a dog! I'm sharing my secrets to a happy life! They're secrets that are sure to get your tail wagging! Now follow me, I'll lead the way!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Live the Good Life Tip #1: Go to the Park


Dear People, welcome to my Dog Blog.

My name is Daisy, I am six, I am a dog, I live with my people mom and dad in a town called Safety Harbor, Florida. I am 24" tall, and have many fun habits you may want to try for yourself that could lead you to a happy life, like mine.

I like belly rubs, naps, eating, meeting new dogs, sniffing, spinning in circles until I'm dizzy, making lists, and I am a huge fan of parks.

We live right next to our city park and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

Even if you are not a dog, you should visit your local park. You don't have to chase bunnies or sniff dog's behinds to have a good time. You can sit and relax on a bench and people watch, like I do.

You can also jog, stroll, play sports, picnic, read, get a belly rub, listen to music or just take a nap in the sun.




Here is my top six list of reason's why you should visit your local park:

#1-It's free fun. In this economy, free rocks.
#2-The vitamin D you get from the sun is good for you.
#3-You can meet new dogs, and some people, too.
#4-There are many great places to roll around.
#5-You can squirrel watch (like "people watching" only with squirrels)
#6-You can get free hugs, food, and compliments. If you hang out by the park concession stand and look cute, people give you all sorts of things. Hot dog remnants, kisses, and loving pats on the head, they could all be yours.

Oh, and one more thing, you may want to check out my people mom's etsy site www.PinkysPetGear.etsy.com.

She makes awesome dog collars, leashes and cat collars from colorful fabrics from a ton of designers including; Lilly Pulitzer, Kaffe Fassett, Jennifer Paganelli, Amy Butler, and Alexander Henry.

She even makes stuff with Vintage Lilly Pulitzer fabric and Vintage Hippie fabric, how cool is that?

What I like, is getting lots of attention and compliments when I wear the collars and leashes.

She's gonna be having some super great specials for the holidays, so you can buy your pets bright and colorful gifts to wear, and you'll feel like you live in sunny Florida, like me!

That's it for now, I gotta go... there's a squirrel out on the back fence.

Lotsa love and sloppy kisses,
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment