About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Daisy and I'm a dog. I'm here to tell you people that you need to learn how to live the good life, live it like a dog! I'm sharing my secrets to a happy life! They're secrets that are sure to get your tail wagging! Now follow me, I'll lead the way!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

PSSSST..... Sunday SECRET SALE Details

Dear Shoppers,

Here's the scoop on today's SECRET SALE at Pinky's Pet Gear for my blog readers!

I love the color orange, and until 11:59pm December 6th, you can get one of these two groovy orange collars for 50% off. Yes, that's right, 50% off. Your invoice will be adjusted after ordering. There's an Orange Flower Overdose Collar for Cats and another for Dogs. Orang-cha happy now?

Have a Great Day and be sure to read my tips for avoiding Holiday Stress!
Love Daisy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment