About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Daisy and I'm a dog. I'm here to tell you people that you need to learn how to live the good life, live it like a dog! I'm sharing my secrets to a happy life! They're secrets that are sure to get your tail wagging! Now follow me, I'll lead the way!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Live the Good Life Tip #4- Avoid Stress During the Holidays

Dear People,

With all the stuff you have to do during the holidays, it's no wonder you get stressed out! If you want to improve the quality of your life, you need to think like a dog.

Here's my Top Five Tips for Avoiding Stress During the Holidays, Follow Them and You'll Immediately Feel The Difference!

#1) Take more naps. Pace yourself like we canines do. Watch us closely. It's a simple routine but it is very successful, that's why we all do it. Here's how it goes, engage in an activity, then nap. Repeat this throughout the day.

#2) Chase cats. It's a great way to get exercise while also helping other household pets get physically fit, too!

#3) Drive with your head out the window. There's nothing better than feeling the wind in your fur!

#4) Wag a lot. Another great way to get exercise, and it shows other people and dogs that you're happy. Happiness is contagious.

#5) Lick somebody. It's the ultimate sign of affection.

I've got a special treat for all of you animal lovers out there.  These two Shoplifting Dog videos are sure to put a smile on your face this holiday season! Enjoy!

Sloppy Kisses to You!
Daisy



No comments:

Post a Comment