About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Daisy and I'm a dog. I'm here to tell you people that you need to learn how to live the good life, live it like a dog! I'm sharing my secrets to a happy life! They're secrets that are sure to get your tail wagging! Now follow me, I'll lead the way!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PSSSTTT.... Here's the scoop for TUESDAY'S SECRET SALE at Pinky's Pet Gear

Dear people,

Pinky's Pet Gear is helping you save money this holiday season with fabulous SECRET SALES for blog readers. Today's offer would make a great gift for the cat in your life.

I know you like to dress your pets in the most fashionable gear. That's why Pinky's is offering a discounted price on any cat collar made with a Kaffe Fassett fabric, just $4.99 plus $3.49 for shipping. That's 50% off!! But the offer is only good until 11:50pm (EST) TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2009.

Kaffe Fassett is know for his use of bright colors in his fabrics. I've put a couple of examples of cat collars made with his fabric below. There are plenty more Kaffe Fassett fabrics to choose from at Pinky's Pet Gear.

P.S..--If you're a dog reading this blog, and begrudgingly have to buy a gift for the cat in your family, just think how good kitty will look in a Pinky's Pet Gear collar when you chase it!

Now get shopping!

Lotsa Love,
Daisy


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment