About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Daisy and I'm a dog. I'm here to tell you people that you need to learn how to live the good life, live it like a dog! I'm sharing my secrets to a happy life! They're secrets that are sure to get your tail wagging! Now follow me, I'll lead the way!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Live the Good Life Tip #5- DON'T DO THIS!

Dear people,

By now you know that the secret to living the good life is to think like a dog (see my earlier posts if you want to know the details).

But, today, I wanted to share some things that you SHOULD NOT DO when thinking like a dog. If you do what the dogs and cats do in the video I'm about to show you, you will look really silly! I found this video on You Tube when I was supposed to be writing this blog (shhh... don't tell!).

But, I guarantee this video will make you chuckle and will get your day off to a good start!

By the way, if you have to begrudgingly buy a gift for a dumb cat this holiday (I think cats are only good for chasing!), I recommend you check out Pinky's Pet Gear today.

In today's SECRET SPECIAL for blog readers, you can get two Catnip Kick Sticks for only 20 cents, with  the purchase of any cat collar. Your cat will love it!

Enjoy the video, and remember, do not try this at home!

Love and sloppy kisses,
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment